Reofast is a steel-fixing, formwork & structural concrete business operating since early 2000. With a highly skilled workforce and experienced management, Reofast also offers services of bubble deck installation, scheduling & steel supply.
Our core business is
- Premium residential market working with some of Perth’s best home builders.
- Apartment buildings
- The commercial building industry
We focus on:
- Quality service and workmanship
- Fast & reliable services
- Customer satisfaction
- Staff and work site safety
We are well known in the industry for our mature way in handling clients. We provide no fuss problem solving, are willing to work with contractors and builders to ensure smooth performance of jobs with minimal disruptions.
Our customer enjoy many benefits from using us:
- Builder/Customer enjoy peace of mind and the satisfaction of the proper completion of a job
- In-depth technical understanding
- Combining steel supply, steel fixing, formwork and concreting which results in much less hassle for builders
- Years of experience and the successful completion of numerous projects (from residential to commercial projects).
Principal/Director – Brendon Derry
Brendon has amassed a great deal of experience is his 19+ years in the industry.
During this time Brendon has worked in every aspect of the business from being hands-on working on site with his team of steelfixers, managing steelfixing teams on multiple projects through to developing strong working relationship with builder, architects and projects managers.
Brendon has a sound working knowledge of all aspects of the industry and has developed solutions to fixing and supply issues that have previously caused headaches and angst for Reofast clients.
The elimination of these often expensive delays or rework through the proper application of scheduling and supply of steel reinforcing has been embraced by Reofast clients.
Accounts Manager – Janine Kaur
Janine brings to Reofast over 16 years of accountancy and audit experience. She has previously worked in London and Bermuda before migrating to Australia.
Her accounting roles have included a wide variety of industries – construction, retail, investment firms, entertainment (film studios and film production companies) and restaurants.